Neal D. Nielsen
Mr. Nielsen has extensive courtroom and trial experience having represented clients in Livingston County, Michigan for over 30 years. He is a former Chief Assistant Prosecutor of Livingston County and former Juvenile Court Referee of Wayne County.
- Personal Injury claims including auto and motorcycle accidents, dog bites, burn injuries, slip & fall, injured children
- Criminal Law, drunk driving and traffic offenses
- Civil litigation including claims regarding boundary disputes, building construction disputes, civil claims for money damages
- Collection of overdue accounts
- Real Estate litigation including litigation involving partition, easements, wrongful foreclosure, property interests
- Divorce and Family Law, Friend of the Court disputes, disagreements regarding child support, alimony, visitation and custody
- Condemnation – Taking of Private Properties by Municipalities
Call us today at (810) 227-7777
or (517) 546-6666
to speak with an attorney.