DENNIS L. BREWER
Dennis L. Brewer has been in private practice in Livingston County since 1999 and has extensive courtroom and trial experience. He served as the 2007-2008 president of the Livingston County Bar Association. Mr. Brewer has successfully represented defendants in criminal matters, family matters, and civil litigation. His experience also includes successful representation of clients at administrative hearings before the State in drivers license matters.He received a degree in Economics from Eastern Michigan University and graduated cum laude from Thomas M. Cooley Law School. His experience in Livingston County began when he was a law clerk at the 53rd District Court in Howell, prior to engaging in private practice.His extensive trial experience in criminal, civil, and family law matters gives him vast experience in all areas of the law and the ability to successfully represent a wide range of clients. He has obtained “not guilty” verdicts in numerous criminal trials. In 2008 he obtained the acquittals in an armed robbery and a highly publicized embezzelment case. Mr. Brewer has also received favorable verdicts in family law and civil matters.
- Criminal defense: drunk driving (DUI), domestic violence, misdemeanors, and felonies, and traffic tickets
- Expungements of criminal records
- Drivers license restorations
- Civil litigation: contract cases, property disputes, condemnation actions, personal injury, foreclosure actions
- Family Law: divorce, custody and paternity actions, child support, parenting time disputes
Bar Admissions & Professional Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- Vice President of Livingston County Bar Association 2007
- Civic Membership: Board of Directors for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Livingston County
Call us today at (810) 227-7777
or (517) 546-6666
to speak with an attorney.